Design Wall Monday, April 22, 2024

I started off the week with this block on my Design Wall.  It is for the Sunshine Retreat Block.  One lucky retreater will win all the blocks.  As usual this is if you want to participate.  The fabrics were pulled from my Mom's stash during my recent visit.

This is the Sunshine Monthly BOM where I am in sore supply of 30's fabrics.  Kerry to my rescue =^.^=  I have several to add deep in purple, she will be sending me a variety in red, blue, green, maybe an orange or yellow.

As mentioned yesterday, Kolonization is off and running under my needle once again.  With these two complete.

And these four cut out last night.  I have fabrics selected for another block, but it will need to wait until tomorrow.  These blocks take awhile to select the fabrics from a combined stash of Kathy and what I have in mine.  Then the cutting of all the pieces.  It may not seem like much, but you would be wrong!
I also fit in the preparation of the sleeve and binding for the Sunshine 2024-2025 Opportunity Quilt.  This quilt is beautiful and will look striking with the dark aqua binding.  Tickets haven't been printed quite yet.  Interested...let me know =^.^=

Until next time, happy sewing!




1 comment:

Betty said...

You for sure have a lot going on. Slow down and enjoy yourself