Design Wall Monday, March 4, 2024

As you can see I have lots of maple leaves after a full day of sewing yesterday.  I used the leftovers to make the two maple leaves to the left of the full size maple leaf.  These two and the full size that was gifted from Pam on the back.  There is one maple leaf among the 25 that will be in the quilt top that was also gifted by Pam.  Without Pam this project with all the variety of her stash would not have been possible.  Wish I had a photo of Pam's project to share with you that caught my attention nearly a year ago.
The final steps are to add the sashing and perhaps only a binding to this project.  A teal binding might be just what this project needs.  What do you think?  A decision will be made this week so that I can get my needle into the next UFO.

Have a great March!



 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Teal with a burgundy flange for the binding maybe? Love all those leaves.