Sunday Stash Report, September 5, 2021

This was the day to travel back to home.  The day started out with a 6am alarm.  Karen drove for the next 1 1/2 hours to get within range of Dulles International.  We arrived in plenty of time for an enormous breakfast at Bob Evans.  The flight had me through Denver with a short delay because our pilots hadn't arrived as expected.  This trip certainly had a lot of reasons for delay =^.^=
I was able to finish the second of Fit to Frame blocks I had brought with me on the trip.  
The first finish was completed half way through my stay.
When I arrived this had arrived from Fat Quarter Shop in Buda, TX.  They had sent a 20% off discount that I took advantage of before my vacation and the coupons expiration.  Secret Stash Neutrals will work for just about any project...not to mention I have at least one in the queue to make.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 143 yards 
Purchased this week: 1.25 yards 
Purchased YTD: 182.25 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -39.25 yards 



No comments: