Sunday Stash Report, September 26, 2021

 

I have finished all the blocks for Fit to Frame.  Now I wait for the border fabric to arrive from Laundry Basket Quilts.

I had three fabrics considered, a black print (on the left), a green print (on the right) and the one that was ordered.  It was easier to purchase this fabric because it is relatively new.

I decided on getting back to Vintage Christmas.  Sometime ago I had finished stitching Month 1 of this BOM that I was involved with through Stitchin Heaven.  It got pretty easy and addictive I'll admit to stitch up the next block and the next.  


In no time I had the next two months stitched.  I'm really liking the doll...

Nothing to change my stats one way or another.  The Fit to Trim quilt will be my next finish assuming the yard arrives for the borders this week.  Come back tomorrow to see what more of the Vintage Christmas project I get done.  Hope your first week of Fall are good for you.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 151.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 182.25 yards 
Net used in 2021:  -30.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Fit to Frame is a beautiful appliqué. Good choice on your border fabric. Love the Christmas blocks, I will be checking on what will be added
On the next go around