Design Wall Monday, October 26, 2020

Here are all the HSTs for the next UFO I will be working on.  UFO #2 is Prairie Winds by Pam Buda.  Yep another one of Pam's designs.  These units are trimmed down to 2" and will finish in the project at 1 1/2".

The purple friendship star units have already been trimmed down.  There are a lot to trim, but I do like the exactness that comes from taking the time.

You would never think my project with it's Mardi Gras colors would come from her project!  This one should be pretty quick...  Have a wonderful week this last one in October 2020 =^.^=


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I do like this pattern, and I think it will be very festive in those colors.

Lynette said...

Oh! I can't wait to see it assembled - I bet this design is going to be striking in your colors.

Andee Neff said...

Your stars are looking great in those dark, festive colors!