Sunday Stash Report, February 16, 2020

I have the Shamrock Table Runner and two audio books to keep me occupied on the flight to Tampa.  
I plan to take Kastaway and the jewel kit with me for putting the bling on.  The pattern for Kastaway came from a quilt shop in the Tampa area.  Perhaps I'll pick up another in the series and share my project with them.



More from purchases at the 2020 Road to California Quilt Show arrived this week.  I also have a refreshed Yazzii bag.  Kerry had this one and wanted a different style Yazzii bag so I offered to take it off her hands =^.^=
I learned at the Sunshine Guild February Meeting that the UFO #2 will be the challenge to get done before the March Meeting.  Tonya who is the coordinator for the charity we support had some cute backs available so I selected this cute piece for one that will be made.  Perhaps #2 will work with it.  I didn't purchase it and it will be gone shortly so no inclusion in my stash status.

Working still on Kavort (Bonnie Hunter's Frolic).  Come back to see where I am with it tomorrow on my Design Wall Monday report.  Until next time =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  12 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  10.5 yards
Net used in 2020: 1.5 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Nice post. Be happy to receive my St Patricks table runner. Love you