Sunday Stash Report, August 11, 2019

The fabrics of Kalypso.  This all comes from my stash that is being used up to the tiniest unit!  The inspiration of the fabrics comes from that arigle print in the middle of the stack.  The background is the first up after the light blue.
This one is a Bloc Loc project which makes me happy.  It uses a bunch of rulers as you can see.
These are the units left for me to work with currently.  I have nine more blocks and an outside border to add.  There are many more hours of cutting and sewing ahead.

I may have to add in this goldish fabric because my variety is starting to wane.  Going to dig around my stash a bit more for possible dark blues...

For this week nothing changes.  I'm off now to visit with Kerry who is in town for a couple of days before she heads back to Arizona.  Gosh I miss my buddy being close.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  97 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  39.5 yards
Net used in 2019:  57.5 yards

Check out Kalypso tomorrow on my Design Wall Monday post.  =^.^=

1 comment:

Betty said...

I have some blues and gold, check my stash if you need more. Glad you got to visit with Kerry