Design Wall Monday, June 12, 2017


Kilimanjaro is on my Design Wall.  I have decided this won't come with me to the quilting retreat this weekend.  It is just too difficult to arrange it if I take it all down to transport.  So here is where it will stand until my return.  Kilimanjaro is my June 2017 UFO.  There should not be a problem finishing it during the month.

Tuesday night there is Sunshine Quilt Guild monthly meeting.  It is an auction and potluck night affair.  I will be working until the afternoon then run home for Mom.  These are fun nights and sometimes you can come home with a real bargain!

I'll be showing my progress on retreat quilting projects next time.  Enjoy this week!

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Kilimanjaro is magnificent, and I can imagine the trouble if you moved it all, and had to rearrange in order!!! Enjoy the night out.

Janet O. said...

This has so much energy!
I think you made a wise choice not to try and work on it at retreat. Sounds like a fun guild night. : )