Sunday Stash Report, August 18, 2013

I had my Pfaff in for a full service this past week.  I use it so much that it deserves the good work Eddie gives it every four months.  Paradise Sewing in Poway is where I go.  I purchased my last two machines from there and appreciate how Jinny and her staff take care of me.  The day I picked up my machine two pieces of fabric to finish Korral came home with me.  They have already been USED.  I am excited to have another finish this week to report with just a little bit purchased.
It was suggested that I had to take these GRIP Strips home with me too.  I was a bit hesitant until I tried them out on a ruler that had them applied to it.  Oh my...if you DON'T want any possibility of a slip with your rulers give these a try.  Six 1/4" wide x 11 1/2" long clear adhesive strips to a package.  I'd show you how they look on my ruler, but being that they are clear you can't see them.  The length is easily cut to size.  They are applied on the measurement sides of the ruler.  When you press in the center to cut the fabric the ruler won't budge.  They are a bit costly I thought, but as long as the adhesive holds them where they are put I will be happy.

So today I have changes to my report.

Used this week:  12.5 yards
Used YTD:  245.5 yards
Purchased this week:  1.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  56.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  188.75

For more stash busting quilters see the many links at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on another finished top and great numbers for the year!

Betty said...

Another one finished, lol, can't even get one done in a month. lol

Dar said...

Your usage this year is very impressive. Congrats on another finish. I bought some of the Grip strips at market last year and agree, they are great!