Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So happy that we have reached the middle of this week.  It happens to be a 4-day work week for me.  I am hoping to finish my UFO on Friday.
Kourageous Meadow Buttercup October 11 UFO with Patchwork Times
I'm continuing to work on Katnip Krazy.  Thanks so much to everyone leaving such nice comments about this project.  It is a fun one that has me doing lots of different techniques.  The applique portion is a bit slow for me, but it is moving along steadily.  I would like to have the top done for next Thursday.  That's the day the Buggy Barn Club meets at Amidon's.
I have Kondor's Klutch ready for hand sewing.  I just love the way the scrappy navy binding will finish.  I'll be showing you this Bonnie Hunter's Hawks Nest design soon.
I'll leave you with some Fall quilts that are around my home.  Hope you are having a nice last week of October 2011!

Sunshine Quilt Guild 2006 Round Robin Challenge

Kornukopia by Quiltmaker Falling Leaves Sep/Oct 04 designed by Erin Wilcoxon
Yellow Brick Road Halloween

Komet by Bonnie Hunter Star Struck


4 comments:

Janet O. said...

That falling leaves quilt really caught my eye. It has a unique leaf shape you usually don't find in a quilt and the rainbow coloring is beautiful. Wish it was a pattern available today!
You have wonderful display places for the quilts in your home, and all of the quilts look great!

Janet O. said...

Had to update--I just went to the Quiltmaker Magazine website and they have the pattern available and it is on sale for $6.50. I tried to order online, but the page was doing funny things, so I called and I got it ordered! Love it--thanks for sharing.

Kathie said...

Like the quilts all over your house.

Betty said...

Falling Leaves is a favorite of mine, still have it on my wish list, lol, will I ever get them done. lol