Sunday Stash Report, October 3, 2010

Happy October!

Today in San Diego we have the last day of the annual Air Show at Miramar. Wasn't sure if the planes would fly today since it was overcast for nearly all of the morning, but they are flying now. Lots of noise, the rumble of the jets flying over and over and over...

I am getting ready for my parents visit that begins Tuesday! I've been putting two identical kits together for small Halloween wall hangings that my Mom and I will be making while she is here. Its a Quiltmaker pattern from the Sep/Oct 09 issue called Any Witch Way North and South, East and West. I had to make a very small purchase of three FQs for the "gray" looking witch hats. One would think with all the fabrics I have it would have been easy to pull out a "gray" black and white. Unfortunately this was not to be. I will be needing one "K" name for my quilt. Is there some witch with a "K" or "K sounding" name? If not, I'll come up with something Kreepy. Hmm...maybe that will work.


Kollette is continuing a bit slower than I'd like but moving forward nonetheless. More on Kollette tomorrow. This week I look forward to picking up Katalooche from Kerry's Quilting and also dropping Koala off. I'm still working on the binding of Kufflinks the last one I picked up.

Have a wonderful sewing week.

Used this week: 20.5 yards
Used YTD: 90.75 yards
Purchased this week: .75 yards
Purchased YTD: 6.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2010: 85.5 yards

Go to Judy's blog at
http://www.patchworktimes.com/ and see other Sunday Stash Reports.

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Neat idea to make kits before the visit...maybe you could talk to my daughter!LOL

Betty said...

We are going to have so much fun doing the Witch Way and That. It is really a cute pattern. I do know that you will have yours done in an hour and I will be finishing mine before I leave. lol

AnnieO said...

I'm finishing up my witches from this very same pattern--it was really fun to pull fat quarters for it. Have fun!