Sunday Stash Report, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!


Kurosity
# 9 UFO - April
I started in on my April UFO on Saturday after sorting through fabrics to find the right scraps for the color and theme I have in mind.  A bunch of progress has been made since then, but you'll have to come back tomorrow to see progress!


Kompass
I finished completely Kompass (Norah McMeeking's Sewing in the Round with Caryl Bryer Fallert's Flying Geese in a Quarter Circle) and I'm on the final assembly of Kwill.  I just became too involved with Kurosity to do more than cut the fabrics for the setting triangles and borders on Kwill.  Tomorrow I hope to have more to show.

Used this week: 5.25 yards
Used YTD: 91 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD: 43 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  48 yards

See how others are using their stash through the links at patchworktimes.com.


3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Your Kompass is a masterpiece, lovely geese in a circle, I wonder how hard that was.

Jennifer Thomas said...

I love the way Compass came out. So beautiful to look at. Have a super day!

Kalicocreations said...

Kompass looks great! The swirl fabric adds a lot of movement to the quilt.
Terry