Thursday, January 31, 2013


Here's my #5 with the Thirteen in 2013 UFO Challenge.  Kushy Kourt that is Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street design.  I used 10 1/2" squares to assemble the back...100 of them...it's a big quilt.  I did change the solid border to a pieced border.  The corner was a bit tricky.  I do like the way it ended.  I'll use the teal fabric that's shown in the picture in the top middle for the binding.  Kerry's Quilting will have Kushy Kourt in the quilting queue real soon.

I hope you had a chance to get done with your January goals.  To see what others were able to accomplish in this challenge that I'm participating in see the parade at 52 Quilts on Friday.

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Lovely backing, Sandi. Looks like you have incorporated spare parts from the quilt, too.
Congrats on a great start to the year!