Sunday Stash Report, July 7, 2012

Rosie's Calico Cupboard
7.5 yards

After looking everywhere for the black and white check I could have saved myself by a visit to Rosie's to start.  Not just one but two different 1/4" checks to choose from so I got both.  I also purchased enough of each to last me for another project or two in the future.  I used the check on the bottom of the stack.  I also found a good neutral multi colored confetti piece that will come in handy soon for another of my remaining 2012 UFOs.  The dog bone piece will do well to add to the San Diego Humane Society quilt that Kerry and I will donate this year.

I also got my prize this past week during a visit with Mary.  Turns out I sold the most Sunshine Opportunity Quilt tickets this year.  The "leftovers" made a great wall hanging that I'm happy to have.  The fall theme I decorate my home with is scarecrows; this scarecrow will fit right in.

This week I did make yet another purchase, but unlike last week I've got usage to record.  Kontinental and Klowning were both finished along with the Hot Air Balloon top for my Mom.

Used this week: 19 yards
Used YTD: 168.5  yards
Purchased this week:   7.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  93.5  yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 75 yards

Other quilter's are using up there stash too.  Check them out as well on Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Betty said...

Congrads on your win. Really neat, and especially when you wasn't expecting it....Another REALLY hot one here in Maryland. 12:00 and it is already 102"

Angie in SoCal said...

Great numbers and congrats on your win. Too cute.

Denise :) said...

Wow! Your numbers are terrific! And darling little scarecrow piece! Love it! :)

Kate said...

Great stash numbers! Congrats on your win too.

Dar said...

I love your little scarecrow wall hanging. Such a nice win. Your stash numbers are outstanding. Good going.