Design Wall Monday, July 30, 2018

2017 UFO - December
Kontingency
Finally, the last of my 2017 UFOs is on the Design Wall.  Now I only have ten 2018 UFOs to finish by the end of the year!  Think I can do it?  Really, do you have that much confidence in me...

These are the fabrics that will be used.  I am making the entire project smaller.  There was a crib size, but I just didn't like the one block design.  The lap size was just too big; so I settled on making half the lap size.

Tonight if there is time after the grocery store and dinner along with clean up I'll sit down to the last two blocks before the setting "on point" begins.

These next projects came back from Kerry on Saturday.  They are all my Mom's May trip finishes.  I have bindings to create and sew on for each of them.  I'll ship them off to Maryland in time for hand sewing down the binding.  There is one project left of hers on Kerry's long arm sewing machine.  It's a gift so I won't spoil any one's surprise =^.^=
Table Runners
More Table Runners
Charity Quilt
Charity Quilt

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Superb fabrics for your next quilt, and wonderful colours in all the ones waiting. The last one, my favourites.

Betty said...

Wow, looks like a lot of work to me? Your quilt is lovely, you know i love any type of stars. Nice

Janet O. said...

Beautiful blocks with such vivid contrast.
You and your Mom have a lot of work ahead with those bindings!