Design Wall Monday, April 17, 2017


More than best friends sisters at heart!
Happy Birthday Kerry

I have been busy in my sewing room all Sunday with the exception of brunch.  DH and I went out to one of our favorite places to watch the NBA Playoffs.  The weather was perfect in every way.  I don't have much to show and share.  The garters are done with the bride to select which to use.  You must agree that she should see them first =^.^=


Kourtepointe is my next project to conquer.  Binding, sleeve, and label are in place with hand sewing to go.  I worked on the later for a bit before getting ready for the work week.  Tonight will see more done during Dancing With The Stars.

See other projects today at Patchwork Times and stop by Kerry's Blog to wish her the best of birthdays!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

So close to another finish. You just churn them out at an amazing rate, and all so well done!

Lynette said...

Hey :D Boy, do I wish I were at that stage with this quilt in front of me. I'm so over-sick of it right now, but can't really set it aside to work on other things. So I'm relishing other people's near-finishes. Thanks for linking this!

Kerry's Quilting said...

Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday! Love the cake!