Sunday Stash Report, August 30, 2015

Nothing to change stats so far, but a big 'new quilt shop run' is being planned while I'm visiting my parents. My sister picked me up at the airport on Thursday. We headed for Stones Cove for an excellent dinner. Afterward the finish of the LLWS Texas / California game. So sorry for the Texas win.  The California team was from San Diego, so obviously from San Diego you must understand my disappointment.

Karen drove us down to our parents home on Friday.  We have enjoyed our time together this weekend. As always time never slows down.  The weekend finished too fast. Sewing wise I'm busy binding. Today I'm on my fourth quilt. The eagle quilt that's going to the Veterans Home in Charlotte Hall, Maryland is on my lap now. While watching the championship LLWS game Japan / Pennsylvania is on the TV. Looks like Japan will become World Champs. A deflated Pennsylvania crowd. Next in the schedule is a boating adventure around the Canoe Neck Creek while Mom heats the leftovers from Saturday's dinner.  Leftovers aren't bad when they are baby back ribs!

Happy sewing this week everyone!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  189 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  118.25
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  70.75 yards

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Sounds like never-a-dull-moment for you. Have a great time with family, Sandi!

Betty said...

What a fabulous Birthday I had, nothing like having your two girls with you for a whole week end. I wish it could be more often. Lots of hugs and kisses, talking, eating, playing cards etc. It was the best.