Friday, November 21, 2014

I came home last night to find Betty's Midnight Flight swap blocks had arrived from Maryland.  Nice job Mom!  There are still a few more to arrive before November 30th (including mine...).

I had fun with ten others after work last night at Buggy Barn Club.  This group gets together the third Thursday of each month at Paradise Sewing in Poway.  This is the first time I've been able to attend and I certainly will go again.  I had all my blocks sewn together for Krazy Koons but needed design wall space to lay it out.  I had a little trouble with which blocks looked best besides each other.  Fortunately I was in the right place to get all kinds of opinions and one that you see everyone agreed with.  I'm putting it together today!

Paradise Sewing just called and said my Pfaff was ready to be picked up...guess where I'm off to now?  Enjoy your Friday.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Yes, I would be off to do a pick-up too, and I see you have a super size cutting table, mine is out in a storage shed, no room with 2 computer desks now. Love those colours together. Jean.

Janet O. said...

I bet you will be SO glad to have your Pfaff back home!
Your Krazy Koons Kuilt is very Kute!!: )