Design Wall Monday, December 12, 2011

I've been steadily working on Kordova Klosure this weekend.  I'm completely up-to-date, just waiting on Part 5 next.  Bonnie mentions that this Mystery called Orca Bay will last either eight or nine Parts.  Wonder what will be in store for us next?

Kordova Klosure Part 1

Kordova Klosure Part 2

Kordova Klosure Part 3

Kordova Klosure Part 4

I'm real happy with how my red fabrics look in Part 4.  The Companion Angle ruler worked real well for me.  I've left the paper on the back until I understand how they will be sewn together in a future part.  Its keeping the bias-y strips in place just fine.

Now that I'm up-to-date with this project its time to catch up with my November UFO Kourageous Heartsease.  Tonight after work I plan to get it going after the dinner dishes are done.

So what's going on in your sewing room?  Have you had time between decorating, shopping, baking, and everything else this busy time of the year asks of us?  Check out other design walls today at Patchwork Times.

9 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I am soo far behind on all the steps. With DH working days right now, I don't get too much tie in my sewing room at all. Thursday's are my best bet right now, because he is at work. But then I still have running around to do without him in tow, so that cuts into my free time too. I have to find a way to find more time.

Janet O. said...

I'm impressed that you are staying on top of this mystery. I am not even doing this one, but with all of the holiday prep and other commitments I haven't touched my machine in 8 days. Hopefully I can change that tonight!

Shellie said...

I wish I had the time for this mystery quilt. I love the reds you chose. They remind me of sunsets.

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on being all caught up on the mystery :)

marcella said...

Your mystery steps look really nice. Congratulations on keeping up with it all at this busy time. I am completely without a clue as to how all the parts will be going together, but it's sure fun!

Kathy's A Quilter said...

everything looks great...you make organization look like a snap. Your quilt is going to be stunning.

Sue Daurio said...

Your blocks are looking so good. Love all the color in your red blocks.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Everything looks great! I'm glad I am caught up too!

Marj said...

I like all your reds. I am trying to catch up, after finishing a quilt for a friend.