Sunday Stash Report, September 22, 2024


Let me start with new fabrics.  11.5 yards new =^.^=  These fabrics will be for Twist and Treat.  It is the last of what I ordered and all that is required for this project.


The Transportation cross stitch project is nearly "cross stitch complete".  I am on the last block that is a fire truck.  The stripe will be the binding cut on the diagonal.  I still need the fabric to frame the blocks; thinking this blue dot from my stash might be a good choice.


Finally, FQs in flannel for the Cats in Pajamas project.  Rosie's had the $2.50 FQ day when I was there last.  Going to need to count up the FQs I have brought home to see how many (if any) that I need yet.



I finished off a patriotic top with a border for something my mom put together.  The patriotic stripe binding will finish this project off nicely.  Also cut and prepared a binding for the cow top while in Maryland.  These two fabrics come to a yard used.  

There is a big used coming once Kondensation is complete.  I have been working on the border the last few days.  Also cutting the sashing units.

So to document my fabric for this week.  Lots more came in than went out =^.^=  There will always be weeks like this!

Used this week: 1 yards 
Used YTD: 190 yards 
Purchased this week: 11.5 yards
Purchased YTD: 102.25 yards
Net used in 2024: 87.75 yards 

No comments: