Design Wall Monday, May 18, 2020

I think this will be my conclusion of Unity Quilt Along.  This is the end of Part 6.  It is getting to be a nice throw size.  After I check out Part 8 that is released today a final decision will be made to go on with it.  I will be skipping Parts 6 and 7.  It has been a fun project!

Next up is the last of the UFOs for Sunshine Quilt Guild.  We haven't had a meeting since March.  Sure hope that we can get together in June.  My UFOs have all been charity quilts for Becky's House.  More on this last UFO in my next post.  Hope you have a nice week ahead.

3 comments:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Great job San, love the colors

Janet O. said...

It is a wonderful r/w/b quilt, no matter what size it ultimately ends up being!

kwiltnkats said...

This is it in size. I plan to bind with the darker shade of blue. Part 8 makes this project longer and I don't need it longer =^.^=. Thanks Mom and Janet