Sunday Stash Report, December 8, 2019

Introducing Kardinal just finished entirely!  I like how all my orphan neutral strips fit into the busy block (Sawtooth Flutter) created by Bonnie Hunter.  Turns out Bonnie hadn't thought further on a setting for the project so I did.  I like the way it turned out.  It will be of interest to me if Bonnie ever does come up with a setting.

Every Quiltvillian is busy working on Frolic.  Part 1 and Part 2 are released now.  I have the pieces cut for both parts.  My project will be called Kavort.  It is a 2020 UFO.  Need time to sew =^.^=



Here are my fabrics so far.  The aqua will be the last of the fabrics to pull from stash.

I have been working on Kwenched in the evenings.  I have the first of four applique units done.  Return tomorrow for progress on Kwenched.  Nothing changes my stats this week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  133.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  68 yards
Net used in 2019:  65.5 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Kari Val is a beauty, love the setting.. looks like a lot of pieces going into the Bonnie Hunter mystery. Great job,San