Sunday Stash Report, December 29, 2019

Lots of time working on Kavort...when Kosmo allowed me=^.^=  He has made himself comfortable in my 1.5 inch strip stash.  I'm looking for that scrumptious raspberry shade to finish that last few units of Part 1 and Part 2 of Bonnie Hunter's Frolic mystery.  I also pulled out some of the two blues just for a bit more variety.  Notice the two groupings by my iced coffee.
During my search I looked through this much so far that don't work.
I do still have this much more to look at when Kosmo makes it possible!
Here's a photo of Kats' Kall all finished.  The eyes were the last to attach.  The buttons were difficult to find; a little white one with an even smaller black one.  One can hardly see the eyes on the cat bottom left from the dots!

This is the week when we can purchase to our hearts content without it counting.  Anyone taking advantage of this?  There are those end of year sales going on!  I'm staying away to spend my week sewing.  I'll end with my stats for 2019, which aren't too bad.  Wishing you a wonderful New Year =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  142.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  68 yards
Net used in 2019:  74.25 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Love the kats kall really great colors.