Design Wall Monday, January 8, 2018

I have made great progress on Kutarug.  You can see I made it to the other end of the width and down three diagonal rows.  Sunday's new parts that are being trimmed now will get me through another row or two.  Kutarug continues until it is done before I move on to anything else.  =^.^=
I did purchase additional corals for Kandiyohi (pronounced Kan e o hi).  This is the On Ringo Lake 2018 Winter Mystery by Bonnie Hunter, which has been revealed now.  I only got through the sewing of Part 1 of nine parts plus a little bit of cutting for other parts.  I'm excited to get this one under the needle.  I have my first add to 2018 stash for this coming Monday's Stash Report!

During the week I will be pulling fabrics for the two workshops I'll be taking next week at Road to California.  I have no idea right now what to use, but surely there is something to be found.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Love the colors, so bright and airy.

Betty said...

So many tiny squares, I would have thrown it under the table by now. lol lol