Sunday Stash Report, June 4, 2017


Chapter 12 is finished and so is this project!  Kanton Kull is so large that I turned it on its side to photograph.  88 x 100 and loved every stitch =^.^=  This gets me one ahead in my 2017 UFO Challenge as well.

Chapter 12 had me assembling Friendship and Ohio Star blocks and start to finish of the Signature blocks.  These three block styles were put together into borders for the top and bottom.  Finally, a 5 1/2" solid border was added as the finish.  This same solid border fabric will be used for the binding.  According to Pam Buda, her project A Prairie Gathering, required 22.5 yards of fabric.
The additional eight yards used is what will be needed for the back.  It is real nice seeing my status change finally.

Used this week:  30.5 yards
Used YTD: 82.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  19.5 yards
Net used in 2017:  63.25 yards

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Wow, superbly stunning.And huge!!! Lovely fabric for backing as well, it is perfect with all the others.

Janet O. said...

It is so gorgeous! Pam does a nice job on her designs, and you have put it together beautifully!
I wonder what it feels like to get ahead of your goals? : )

Kerry's Quilting said...

Beautiful Finish! I love Pam Buda Patterns!

Jennifer said...

Really nice finish and great for the stash numbers too.