Sunday Stash Report, March 19, 2017

Kourageous
2017 March UFO
I started off my day with six setting blocks complete.  I have been admiring how Kourageous is looking while stitching the last seven blocks.

No fabric either in our out this week.  Lots of moving stash under my needle though.  Looking forward to the possibility next week in an update under the USED stat.

I learned that Kozy Korners has finished quilting...  One to get from Kerry's Quilting and three to add to the queue.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 37.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  19.5 yards
Net used in 2017:  18.25 yards

More quilters using up their stash this past week.  Enjoy the quilting through the links at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I am really loving this, Sandi! So nice to see these flowers find their home. Beautiful effect with those setting blocks!

Kate said...

Very pretty flower blocks! Happy stitching this week.