Design Wall Monday, May 16, 2016


Kayenne is on my design wall today...and on my sewing table!

Not too much progress today.

Tomorrow on my way home plans are made to visit Paradise Sewing in Poway.  More background blues need to be found for the next blocks to be made.

How do you like our new blue mosaic table?  It arrived Friday; put together quickly for a nice finish to this grouping.  I just may have to move these beautiful cactus orchids so that they can be appreciated more while in bloom.



This is going to be a busy week.  Excited that Wednesday brings my Mom here for a three week visit.  We have many fun things to do during that time, but by far the best is simply sharing time together...hurry up Wednesday!

See more exciting projects through the links at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

I love those points, and this will be stunningly amazing when all done. Enjoy some Mum time too.

Janet O. said...

Can't wait to see further development on Kayenne.
That is a very pretty table for your seating arrangement.
Gorgeous orchids!
Happy for you to have some Mom time!! : )

Betty said...

yes, I am a happy, happy waiting camper for Wednesday to come. Seems like forever for it to come. I like your new chairs, and table, very nice. Your orchids and flowers need to be seen and appreciated. I hope they are still in bloom when I arrive. Kayenna is going to be another stunning quilt, love how paper piecing makes the pattern come together perfectly. See you before your blog comes due at the end of the week.

Kerry's Quilting said...

Looking forward to seeing Mom also. Love the flowers and table looks great on your patio. Kayenne is looking great!

Dar said...

Kayenne is looking spectacular. Love the blue table which sets off the setting very well. I know you will have fun with your mother.

Kate said...

I agree, Kayenne is looking spectacular. Enjoy your Mother's visit.