Sunday Stash Report, July 6, 2014

I've been going and doing so much with Tiffany that there has been no change in my quilting stats.  We are having a wonderful time.  Tiffany has a step counter on her cell phone and in two days we logged 13 miles.  We've been to places all over downtown San Diego; all by foot.  Here's a photo of the two of us on Independence Day.




So no change this time.  I'm pretty certain the numbers will change next week since Smith Morning Mountain is nearly ready for the final assembly of the border and center blocks.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  129.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  92 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  37.5 yards

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Oh, don't you two look festive! : )
I just got a Fitbit, so I am counting my steps, too, but I haven't covered nearly that much mileage. Good for you!