Sunday Stash Report, November 27, 2011

I've not had much time for sewing this week.  Was able to get a little sewing on Kordova Klosure the day after Thanksgiving and a little bit today.  I'm doing more family things and enjoying every minute of the time.  For me these opportunities don't take place often enough.

My sewing on Friday was at my sister's work.  She is an Assistant Principal at a day care center which unfortunately had her working.  I set up the Janome Gem Gold 2 on a kids work table with a chair that nearly had me sitting on the floor :)!  After several hours and the help of my niece; 99 Step 1, 2.5" hour glass blocks were cut, partially sewn and pressed.  Today I've been working on Step 2 while chatting with my Mom.  I raided her blues to add a bit of variety to my strings.  16 blocks down and 56 to go.

Step 1

Tiffany

Step 2
For this week no change!  Hope your holiday was extra special.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 235.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 111.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 123.5 yards

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

A quilter's got to do what a quilter's got to do. Your string blocks are gorgeous--such rich, lush looking blues!

Helen in the UK said...

Great job managing to make progress on the mystery AND visit with family :)