Sunday Stash Report, July 17, 2011

My goal of last week has been achieved!  The pieced border fit just perfectly.  I love the results.  Kondor's Klutch (Bonnie Hunter's Hawk's Nest from her book Scraps and Shirttails II) will be on it's way to Kerry's Quilting as soon as arrangements can be made.  I'm so happy with the results.  My stash nearly provided all the fabrics for this project.


I'll spend some time today working on What Goes Around the workshop I'll be taking this Friday at Quilt in a Day with JoAnna Lamb.  My purchase this week was from Amidon Quiltworks.  Two yards of the light for this workshop and since I couldn't part with any of my cream batiks two FQs for Bunko this past Monday at Memory Lane Quilt Shop.


So for this week using my stash...it's been a good one!

Used this week: 16.5 yards
Used YTD: 144.25 yards
Purchased this week: 2.5 yards
Purchased YTD: 68.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 76 yards

See how others are using their stash at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Beautiful Kondors Klutch! And mostly from stash, hope you get it quilted soon and another finish for you.

Betty said...

OH MY, what a beautiful quilt. I hope you send a photo to Bonnie, she will be delighted in seeing what you have done. All those small pieces in your border, AWESOME.....

Janet O. said...

Beautiful finish. Congrats!!

Jennifer said...

What a great week, and a beautiful quilt top to celebrate too!

Kathie said...

Quilt is wonderful!!! and that it was made mostly from stash is an extra bonus.