Sunday Stash Report, March 27, 2011

I've spent the entire day sewing pretty much.  It was a lovely day in San Diego!  Besides the weekly chores and meals Judy's Making Ends meet kept me occupied.  I've got the top done.  I had to make a few modifications in the border.  I got through Judy's pieced border and then only had bits and pieces to finish the rest.  I really wanted to use the cute animal print for part of the borders so I came up with a second pieced border.  I like it; how about you?

The quilt finished at 76 x 95.  I'm thinking of a "K" name for this one.  Any ideas come to mind?  The 1.5 yards purchased was needed for another project I've been working on lately. More on this one later in the week.  So how did you do using your stash this week?


Used this week: 18 yards
Used YTD: 82.5 yards
Purchased this week: 1.5 yards
Purchased YTD: 18.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 64 yards


Check out more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Your net numbers are looking great Sandi.

Jo said...

Your quilt ended up looking great. The borders are funky and fun.

Katie Z. said...

Kh-kh-khains? Sorry, I tried!

Jittina said...

I really love how your quilt looks! I've downloaded Judy's pattern, but at this moment I don't have the time to make it.
A name with a K? Kross-stitched? Krosses? Key-chain?

Jittina, the Netherlands