Sunday Stash Report, August 8, 2010

I had a fulfilling week with two projects being finished. Kerry and I finished Casabarka which she will deliver tomorrow to the Humane Society. It really should do well to raise funds this year in the Fur Ball event that takes place Saturday. We sure did come down to the wire on this project. Next year we'll be sure to start a bit earlier. There are close ups on my website.
I didn't leave the house once today. We made a terrific crunchy cabbage salad for lunch and barbecued hamburgers and corn on the cob for dinner. I finished assembling Karibbean while the washer and dryer were going. This project used fabrics from my stash entirely. Not the best photo :(.

More batik fabrics and another Bali Pop on tap for my next project, Katching Kisses.
Used this week: 15 yards
Used YTD: 33 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 0 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2010: 33 yards

7 comments:

Kathie said...

Wow you used a lot of fabric this week, great going. I used a fair amount last night, now if I can just stay out of the fabric stores this week maybe I will have an actual reduction to report next week.

Betty said...

Good for you, the quilt is really cute, and it does show up better on your Sandi Quilt site.
You sure have been busy...

Tina Rathbone said...

Casabarca turned out great, Sandi! I'm going to post something about Design Wall Monday now.

Sorry we didn't get together after the picnic; Sue had errands so we just went home and napped!

Tina

kwiltnkats said...

Design Wall Monday won't be up until later tonight. Thanks for your words on Casabarka; it is cute. I didn't realize Andy was in to yoga too.

Vivian said...

I love your quilt for the humane society. Thanks for visiting my blog. The quilt I am working on is "Be Attitudes" by Nancy Halvorsen. It is a fun pattern.

Barb in Mi said...

Love your fur ball quilt! Somehow I couldn't find the close-ups on your website - any chance to put a link? Good luck with the fundraising!

kwiltnkats said...

Here's a link to the fur ball quilt close-ups. http://www.kwiltnkats.com/Fundraisers/2010%20SDHS%20Fundraiser,%20Casabarka.htm