Sunday Stash Report, May 8, 2022


I've been really busy working on my 2021 - 2022 Sunshine Quilt Guild Challenge all week.  I have it done now with the exception of sewing down the sleeve and adding the label.  I will be able to share my project this time next week.  I am pretty excited about it.  Once this is done I can concentrate on the getting ready for the annual Sunshine Retreat that is this weekend.  I leave on Thursday...getting very excited=^.^=

Kerry is here this weekend with her family.  She had a few hours yesterday to spend time with me at my home.  It has been awhile since she was here last.  I usually go to her family in Santee for a few hours visiting.  She came with three projects she was working on for me all quilted up!

The top photo is an addition to Krush that is for Tiffany for her birthday later this month.  I still have the binding to finish on Krush since that was pushed to the side to work on the Challenge.  Katching Kluckers is above and Karre is below.

All of these need finishing touches.  I must get ready for the retreat before I can get back to them.

So this week I will claim yardage used on the Challenge.  Nice to have the numbers change in a positive direction.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms =^.^=

Used this week: 2.75 yards
Used YTD: 63.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 33 yards 
Net used in 2022: 30.25 yards



No comments: