Sunday Stash Report, November 28, 2021

Kumin is finished.  Thanks to my brother-in-law, Scott for this name.  The pattern is designed by Amanda Woodruff of Westwood Acres called Cinnamon Spice or Sonnet.  I will be using this on the living room couch.  

I have a pretty good collection of the orangish/salmonish fabrics that will be used instead of the pinks ready to cut Part 1 of Rhododendron Trail.  I will be starting out with half the size of Bonnie Hunter's project.

I also will be working on glue basting the Basket Block of Autumn Love project from Lori Holt.  I was able to turn all the units on the drive to Idyllwild on Thanksgiving.  I plan to share a photo of it tomorrow on my Design Wall.

So happy to turn the numbers on my Stash Report today =^.^=

Used this week: 8.75 yards
Used YTD: 195.0 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 183.25 yards 
Net used in 2021: 11.75 yards


1 comment:

Betty said...

I love Cinnamon Spice, it is a lovely quilt. Great name chosen for your quilt. “Kumin”. Very nice