Sunday Stash Report, November 21, 2021

 

Looking forward to working on this project!  I'll be changing out the pinks for these shades of rhododendron flowers.  This of course is the Bonnie Hunter 2021 Winter Mystery, Rhododendron Trail.  First clue is set to release on Black Friday...less than a week away.  I am anxious to use up some of the leftovers from my flamingo quilt and several of the quilts where pumpkins were in the design.

No other finishes to claim.  One day soon Cinnamon Spice will be done.  Too much happening between watching Mandalorian and new movies on Disney+.  We also had weekend fun with family...my sewing room has been calling me =^.^=

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD: 186.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 183.25 yards 
Net used in 2021: 3 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

That Bonnie Hunter will certainly be different. Glad you had a break to enjoy something out of the house. Lol