Sunday Stash Report, August 26, 2018


This is the one of the final table runners of Mom's to finish.  I had it done Friday while sitting in the waiting room for a DH procedure.  I thought it funny that I was the only one not staring at a cell phone 🤣


This is the gift quilt.  I have it ready to load up in my suitcase for binding while I'm in Maryland.  There is a table runner that will go with me as a carry on project.  I also have loaded up an audio book and if these two don't fill my cross country, one stop, flight there is always my work lap top...no probably not this!

Nothing to change my stash, but I have a new project that has had me with a little bit of Violet's help, rummaging through my 1.5" and 2" strip containers.  I'll have that to share on Monday. =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  108.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37.5 yards
Net used in 2018:  71 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

You sure have been busy
We are ready for some hugs, the visit will be great. Loving you