Design Wall Monday, September 4, 2017

Kutarug
2017 August UFO
The progress is slow...spending quality time with my two new kittens.  They get lost in our home pretty easy.  I am up to 125 of these hour glass blocks.  Very few orange and red.  Seems there weren't too many projects that I had bonus triangles in these two colors.  I have lots of the other colors to make.  Depending on the setting triangle fabric I may make more orange and red; we shall see.  I still haven't found the two main fabrics needed for Kutarug.
Kosmo
13 Weeks
Katastrophy 'Kassy'
13 Weeks
These two have been occupying my time!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, my goodness, those little faces are so cute! Well worth cutting back on your quilting time a bit. I think it is great that you were able to give a home to two of them, so they have each other to help them feel more comfortable as they adjust to their new surroundings.

Betty said...

Putting your quilting on hold for a bit,is well worth it to take care of your two new arrivals. They are adorable.