Friday, October 24, 2014

I'm so excited to have my second rug finished.  I only need to sink the strip tails on both sides before it will be on the floor in front of my kitchen sink.
Wish that I was able to post a finish of my October UFO.  I'm still working on it.  It is coming along, but its a design challenge matching up what colors and patterns go next to which blocks.  It is going to be beautiful once I figure it all out.  Photos soon to come.



I am getting ready for sewing with friends for a couple of days.  I have to shower and pack up the car.  I'll be working on my Krazy Kookoos project.  I started with my traveling sewing machine on this project so there won't be any seam size problems to be concerned about.  I have ten done and ten to go.  The pizza box that stores the project is very easy to travel with.  

I'll leave the October UFO at home for the Pfaff.

Enjoy your Friday!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Nice job on the rug!
I save the projects I start in classes when I take my featherweight for working on once a month when I take my featherweight to my Mom's and sew with her.
But lately I have taken too many classes, so I have too many such projects. Progress is very slow. : )
Your Kookoos are so much fun!
Have a great time stitching with friends!