Sunday Stash Report, November 1, 2020


Karefree finished!  This is my very first Mardi Gras project.  I wanted something small to go on a particular wall in my home.  Karefree will be perfect for that spot =^.^=  This is a Pam Buda design called Prairie Winds and my #12 2020 UFO.  Karefree will go out in the mail tomorrow for Kerry to put some Mardi Gras beads into the quilting design.  I'm thinking a white thread, but we'll see when she shows me some different options.

Midway Wool sent me another BOM installment for the Beware! It's Halloween project.  Not started any of this yet, but it's time will come.


Mom sent me some of her neutral scraps and a couple of other fabric goodies.  She isn't much on the smaller pieces as I am.  I'll have to decide what to do with the charm pack that is all in yellows/whites/blacks.  Something is certainly waiting for it that I have in my collection of patterns.

Used this week:  4 yards
Used YTD:  131 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  23.75 yards
Net used in 2020: 107.25 yards


5 comments:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Nice blog. I think you made the right choice of names for Karefree. Very nice. Like the choice of the borders

Lynette said...

Hey, that turned out cool in the Mardi Gras colors! Love that border fabric for it, too!

Kerry's Quilting said...

Nice Finish!

kwiltnkats said...

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on Karefree.

Janet O. said...

I love that Karefree! Really sparkles. :)