Sunday Stash Report, July 7, 2019

Klover is done now except for the label.  That will come when I have enough which is four ready to print.  Klover shows real well.  I had thought the binding would look better at an angle, but frankly I like that it is straight with the rest of the look of the project.
Sawtooth Flutter is a 2019 UFO.  One of Bonnie Hunter's designs.  I have the question out on the Quiltville's Open Studio to learn if anyone knows of a layout designed using the block pattern.  So far the answer is no :(!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  80 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  39.5 yards
Net used in 2019:  40.5 yards

Nothing changes the numbers this week.  I've been binding and working in a block here and there.  Hope your week is wonderful =^.^=

No comments: