Sunday Stash Report, July 23, 2017

Mom's Sun Bonnet Sue project started long ago for Tiffany is ready for quilting.  The project finished 68" x 80".  You should have heard the oohs and aahs it received when I was selecting the outside border and back.  The employees were very pleased to help make the selection.  Turns out I happened on the perfect discounted fabric - $5.00 a yard!  Love Beverly's already and now with this find even more...
I put the same sashing fabric around the pillows that will be finished by Mom.  The pillows will finish at 14" square.  They too will have the same backing as the quilt.  Tiffany has seen the project and is quite thrilled.
Beverly's had two more fabrics to come home with me.  The one on the top was another discounted fabric at $5.00 a yard.  The middle fabric is a back for a UFO yet to be started this year.  It was purchased with a 25% coupon.  The fabric on the bottom is the border and back for Tiffany's project.  Already in and out of my stash so I won't be counting it.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 82.75 yards
Purchased this week:  10.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  30 yards
Net used in 2017:  52.75 yards

Kapture, my July UFO is on my Design Wall right now.  More on this project on tomorrow's post.  Oh, there is a block going the wrong way that has been corrected...

2 comments:

Betty said...

Sunbonnet Sue turned out so nice it is really cute. Do you think the pillows should be quilted?

Nancy J said...

beautiful, every block, border and more.