Friday, July 5, 2016

It is a fabulous day in San Diego!  The windows are all wide open and the breeze is making the ceiling fans rotate.  I have been sitting in my favorite chair binding, stitching down labels and sleeves.  Kissin' Korner just finished!  Isn't it fun?
Kissin' Korner
It certainly is a nice surprise using my left over units.  I made a mistake assembling double what I needed in the blocks.  I consider this a bonus so that I can make another.  I really like the design that Bonnie Hunter created; Kiss in the Corner!

You can read about the making through the Label "Kissin' Korner" on the right side bar.  Enjoy your Friday =^.^=

4 comments:

Betty said...

Kissin Korner is nice. I am sure you are ready to be caught up on your projects. It is not you to be lagging behind. Sometimes making a mistake is a good thing.

Joy D. said...

The quilt looks great! It is such a happy quilt.

Janet O. said...

Such a fun scrap creation--and a bonus that you have the units to put together another one. : )

kwiltnkats said...

It was a happy quilt to work on. Wish you could see the Magic quilting pattern that it has. Some little girl will love it. The next one will be more boy!