Design Wall Monday, June 6, 2016

Today is Mom's last day before she leaves for home.  I have been doing some computer tutoring along with packing for the early flight.  Dad's ready for Mom to be home, but I'm sad to see her time with me conclude.  We worked on the last Project Linus quilt so that is what's been on my Design Wall Today.  It was made from the leftover backing fabric from another Project Linus quilt.  Fun that all the scraps made two.  You can see all the other donation we created at her blog Sew What Else.

I did receive a great surprise today.  My Sister has booked a flight to San Diego for a week long stay.  It has been way too long since we have had "Sister Time"!  She arrives later this month and will stay over the 4th of July.  So excited...already planning all the fun activities that might take place.  A game show, hot air, and slot machines...hmm wonder what other things we can get in to!

See other projects through the links of Patchwork Times.  =^.^=


2 comments:

Betty said...

So happy for the two of you getting together, I know you both will get into something that will be fun.
Thanks again for all that you have done for me, I love you so much.

Janet O. said...

You are getting in lots of quality family time this summer!