Sunday Stash Report, June 28, 2015


Krossways
36"x 48"
#10 June 2015 UFO
June UFO DONE!  Krossways is finished along with the back and prepping the binding and sleeve.  I had hoped to make it a bit larger, but the light purple ran out too soon.  It has turned out a good size nonetheless.  It is funny that I thought from the start it would need to be a smaller project.  It wasn't the light purple that I anticipated that would run out before the cream.

Today I plan to work a bit on assembling Kamikaze (#5 2015 UFO).  You can learn more about each of these two projects through the link to my 2015 UFOs.  I have a wedding to go to first!

Used this week:  6 yards
Used YTD:  129.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  73.25
Net Fabric Used in 2015:  56 yards

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow, that was fast. I know it is small, but still, you get so much done in so little time. Looks beautiful. : )

Jennifer said...

It looks great - love the light blocks!

Nancy J said...

lovely, those shades work so well together.

Joy D. said...

Stunning!! I wish I could be a fly on your wall to see how you get so much done!!

Betty said...

I knew you would get it done.ms speedy I like the colors and the pattern, looks like it was knitted lol.,

Amy for Classic Clothing Store said...

how do I find out how to make this quilt? :)