Sunday Stash Report, November 2, 2014

I'm busy working on Koncentric Konnection...still...  I have more progress done since this photo was taken.  It is a doosie and a half for sure!  All said and done it will use up quite a bit of fabric; right at 13.75 yards.  But, I'm getting ahead of myself...  Must get it done first =^.^=



Today I'll be pulling fabrics for two Buggy Barn designs.  I will be in a workshop on Saturday to make Knick Knack Paddy Wack and Crazy As A Bird Dog.  If you know Buggy Barn designs, they can be a big fabric user.  I'm just hoping most of it will come from my stash.

Soon I'll be looking through my stash for suitable Grand Illusion fabrics.  This is the new Bonnie Hunter mystery.  Fabric requirements are already posted on www.quiltville.com.  First clue goes live the week of Thanksgiving.  I will not miss that start!  I purchased the FQ of the teal just recently with a nice discount coupon.  Teal is something I'm always running out of because it's at the top of my favorite color list.

This week I'll be putting together my Krazy Kookoos project.  I'm anxious to claim the yardage for this one...

Until next time.  Happy Quilting!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 193.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0.25 yards
Purchased YTD: 155 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  38.75 yards


5 comments:

ozzypip said...

some great projects there lined up and some finishes coming too. I haven't had a finish in a good while. This being on the road business can slow things up a bit. However when they come it will be with a bang. I love some of your planned projects.

Janet O. said...

You have my deepest respect for even tackling Koncentric Konnection!!It will be another amazing creation!
You make such fun Buggy Barn patterns. Very cute doggy quilts. : )
Krazy Kookoos looks great!
What a happy post--once I got past the first photo that makes my brain hurt just thinking about it! *LOL*

DeeDee said...

The dog patterns are adorable - looking forward to see what you are able to get finished in your workshop - have a great time.

Betty said...

Still got that puzzle going on with Koncentric Knonnection. I am sure you have a headache when you finish that for the night. Knick Knack Paddy Wack looks like the dogs have lights. Both these buggy barn designs are really cute. Good luck on the Mystery.

Dar said...

You have some great looking projects coming up. Your usage numbers are great!!