Friday, February 28, 2014

If you Pre-Registered for San Diego's Quilt Shop Hop (aka Cruisin Quilters Run), then today is your first day to dash off to quilt shops around the area and receive the 15% off discount.  Too bad for the run that the weather is rainy...just remember we need it bad in this area...get your umbrellas or hooded rain gear and boots on!  I don't see any mention of FREE block design from each shop so maybe organizers have changed the format this year.  I'm sure the shops will have some fun things going on nonetheless.
I signed up for another Buggy Barn workshop.  This one is called Bunny Trail.  It will be at Paradise Sewing in Poway on March 11.  I've already started collecting fabrics for it.  I found the same deal as Debra, $14.00 for the book Stir Crazy through Amazon.  The book is listed as NEW, probably less that the usual price because it is one of Buggy Barn's first books.  Anxious to fill my pizza box with parts and pieces of this cute Springtime design.   
I have all the pieces cut for Kranberries now so I'll spend some of this rainy day in San Diego putting units together.  Tomorrow I will be learning which UFO to work on when Marti of 52 Quilts chooses a number for us.  Until then it's full throttle on Kranberries

Enjoy your Friday, keep dry...

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh, I love Bunny Trail! Do you already have a K name? This just came to me--Kottontail Khorus (or Khoir). Just a thought. It sure is a fun, Springtime quilt!

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Cute name Janet, San your buggy barn quilts are so loveable. They show up better in your hands, They have all been so great as this will be.