Sunday Stash Report, July 22, 2012


I found myself somehow on Saturday at Country Loft in La Mesa.  Well I honestly didn't just stumble in...I learned they were celebrating their 27th anniversary with a 27% off everything in the shop sale!  The shop was filled with quilters taking advantage of their discount.  I was on the hunt for Kansas Troubles fabrics.  I wasn't disappointed.  6 1/2 yards found it's way to my home.  All of these have a current need with Kaktus (aka Prickly Pear) that is right now on my sewing table.  The fabric on the left will be for the border and the two stacks dark and neutral will be for the HST blocks and a few of the flying geese units that still need to be made.  This has been a fun project for me.  Paper piecing the flying geese.  I'll have more to report on them tomorrow so check back.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 168.5 yards
Purchased this week:   6.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  100  yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 68.5  yards

2 comments:

Betty said...

Sounds like you hit the jackpot, Now you have to report an add to your stash? I know how you love to paper piece, and you do such a great job. Have fun

Janet O. said...

I found a few more neutrals, Sandi, if you need more variety there. I had only found that one tone-on-tone print earlier, but I found my stash of a few neutral backgrounds with a little color in them. Let me know if you'd like a few strips of those. : )