Design Wall Monday, January 2, 2012

The first 2012 UFO Challenge has been selected by Judy at Patchwork Times.  It's #5!

Connect the Dots

This one is a Judy Laquardia design called Connect the Dots. I love her borders. I don't have it yet in my hands but her book just released is full of border designs.  I can't wait to see the collection she's assembled.  She's so clever in her designs. You'll be noticing that I've got lots of her designs in my UFO list for 2012.  I will need to decide which fabric tote pan is most overflowing...  I'll be calling my project Kontinuum.

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

The first time I looked through a quilt book by Judy it was her border designs that caught my attention. She certainly has an eye for a good border!

Kathie said...

Good luck with all your UFOs this year. I think I finished 10 out of 12 last year thou I would have to double check. This year I will try and get those others finished and then hopefully just not create many new UFOs.