Sunday Stash Report, April 3, 2011

I've been sewing a bit of everything this week.  On Friday I started sewing the QM 2011 Project Linus Make-A-Blanket pattern Dances with Waves from their January/February Issue #137.  Here's what's on my table today.  I've been asked to do a tutorial on paper piecing (aka foundation piecing) so I'm working on it with this project.  The sail boats are a good starter project for foundation piecing.  I know I missed the February 11, 2011 Make-A-Blanket Day, but I'm sure my tardiness won't be a problem :)!

Kerry's Quilting has my Making Ends Meet project in her queue. I selected a thread in a bright yellow and a cute all over wild animal jungle pattern for the stitching. I'm planning on a scrappy binding with two fabrics that are in the quilt top. It's going to be really cute when it's finished.

So for my report this week.  Nothing to claim used for the week.  A yard purchased for the Dances with Waves project...it's that medium blue with the "bubbles" for the water under the sail boats and borders.  I'll be claiming used next week for this project as I intend to have it done by then. 

So how did you do using your stash this week?

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 82.5 yards
Purchased this week: 1 yard
Purchased YTD: 19.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 63 yards

Check out more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Oh..I am not a paper piecer girl but yours are looking great.

Kathie said...

you numbers are looking great Sandi.