Sunday Stash Report, February 7, 2021


I have a finish in Stitches From The Heart.  This is not a UFO, but it is always fun for me to work on the holiday theme projects when that time comes.  I have two more I'm working on that will be ready for next year.  This one goes to my Mom.  It finished at 35" x 35".  I purchased a light pink print for the backing and a bold pink solid for the binding.  It will be off to Kerry soon, but will not make it in time to Mom for Valentine's Day.  Maybe she'll have it for decorating during the month of February!  Heart "K" name ideas welcome...

Early in the week I received a table runner kit for Springtime Bunnies.  I will be looking into this Riley Blake Table Runner of the Month kits a bit more.  This is the first I knew about them.  Anyway the pattern and fabrics are just too adorable.
This is a add to my stash, but will quickly be a used.  I hope to get this one done before Springtime.  Mom once again will get this project when it is finished.
Buttons arrived for the two Lori Holt projects I have in work.

Month 3 arrived for one of the Lori Holt projects, Vintage Christmas.  I'm only sewn up through Month 1...  These are too cute, lots of little pieces for these 6" finished blocks.

So some to add and some to claim used this week.  I'm sure anxious to get into the black!  It is oh so fun to shop...  Tomorrow I'll be sharing my Crazy Heart Table Runner project.  Come back and check it out.

Used this week: 5 yards
Used YTD:  16.75 yards
Purchased this week:  7.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  45.75 yards
Net used in 2021:  -29 yard

Hope the team you want to win does!  I'm rooting for the young guy...


1 comment:

Lynette said...

hmmmm... did you already name your heart quilt? Kwite Lovely . . . Kwilt You Be Mine? . . . Koolest Mum I Love You . . . (Wait, it's going to your mum, right?)

The bunny runner is adorable! Very tempting to me, but I've got an overflowing UFO plate this year already. I'm like you, though. I really prefer working on holiday projects during their season, rather than way ahead. Probably because I'm personally more focused on the journey of quilt-making than the scheduled finishes.